Fees for Notary Services
The State of California has established maximum fees for Notary Services. My Notary fees adhere to those regulations.
Please Note: I cannot notarize or certify copies of Vital records (birth or death certificates, passports, etc.) this is done by the County Clerk's Office.
General Service Fees:
- Acknowledgements: $15.00 per signature, per person
- Certified Copy of Power of Attorney: $15.00 per signature, per person
- Oaths and Affirmations: $15.00 per signature, per person
- Jurats: $15.00 per signature, per person
- Depositions $20.00 plus $5.00 for the oath and $5.00 for the certificate
A travel fee will added to the final total. This fee varies based on where the signing occurs. Call me for details on this minimal convenience fee. If you come to my office, there will be no travel fee. You simply pay the General Service Fees listed above.
Loan Package Signing Service
- Local In-Escrow-Office Loan Signing: $150.00 - $200.00
- In Office Loan Signing: $150.00
- Local Mobile Notary: $150.00
- E-Doc’s Printing Fee: $50.00 ( 2 sets of one loan)
Travel Fees (included in Loan Packages)
- Travel fees vary based on location. Call me for details
- Before 9:00am and after 8:00pm: $75.00 travel fee, plus standard notary fee(s)
- Local Jails: 2 hours allotment: $150.00
- Excessive Waiting Times: $50.00 per hour after the first 15 minutes
- Notary Signing Cancellation Fee: $50.00
- Airport Emergency Notarization: $75.00 Plus $10.00 per document per signature